Once you’ve made the Right Choice to let us represent you when buying your new home, we’ll cover your moving costs!
(up to $5,000 cad)
Units from $419,900 or $1,162/sq ft
Extended Deposit Structure
(Value of $15,000)
Right to lease during Occupancy*
(Value of $1,500)
Capped Development Charges $15,000*
Quartz Countertop in the kitchen (LEVEL 1)*
Free Appliances (LEVEL 1)*
Free Bell high-speed internet & “better” fiber
Parking Fees $49.95
Locker Fees $19.95
Maintenance Fees $0.69/sq.ft
Here are five good reasons to live at The Citadel Condos:
Easy Roads: The people living in The Citadel Condos can easily get onto Highway 407 and other big roads around Toronto. This makes traveling around the city very easy.
Getting Around: York Region Transit and VIVA Buses are close to The Citadel Condos. These buses can take you all over the city. You can also connect to other buses and trains at places like Promenade Mall and TTC stations.
Lots to Do: The area around The Citadel Condos has many things to enjoy. You can find places to eat, shop, and have fun. Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre and Canada’s Wonderland amusement park are not too far away. Promenade Mall is also close and has more than 150 stores and services, and it’s being made even better.
Good for Students: If you’re a student, The Citadel Condos are a great place to live. York University and Seneca at York campuses are easy to reach. This makes it a good choice for students who want to live off-campus during the school year.
Nature and Parks: There are lots of parks and green spaces around Thornhill, where The Citadel Condos are. You can enjoy parks, walking paths, and rivers.
$10,000 on Signing (BANK DRAFT) Balance of 5% in 30 days
2.5% in 180 days
2.5% in 270 days
2.5% in 365 days
2.5% in 420 days
5% on Occupancy
Expected completion: August 2025
Suite Wall Pad – Wall mounted control pad
Suite Security – Integrated door contact on all suites
HVAC Integration – Ability to control your HVAC system from anywhere
Digital Door Lock – Eliminate keys
Guard Phone – Residents can communicate with concierge
Mobile App – Communicate and control from anywhere
Smoke Detector – Get notice of smoke through app
Lobby Phone – Grant access to the lobby right from the wall pad or app
Community Cameras – IP cameras throughout the community to be viewed on the suite wall pad or the mobile app
1. Engineered steel structure with concrete subfloors.
2. All units to meet or exceed Ontario Building Code requirements for
sound and fire proofing.
3. Concrete balcony with tinted glass railing.
4. 9’-0” ceilings throughout.
INTERIOR PAINT & TRIMWORK
5. All interior walls will be painted in BENJAMIN MOORE Balboa Mist #OC27.
6. Classique Series 800 two panel interior doors and all trim to be painted
Benjamin Moore #CC-30 Oxford White. Bedroom closet doors to be white
flat panel sliding doors.
7. Luxurious trim package including 4 1⁄4” baseboards and 2 3⁄4” casings.
8. Interior doors to include Nickel colored knobs as per Vendor’s standard samples.
9. Smooth ceilings throughout entire unit.
10. White wire shelving in all closets.
11. Stainless steel sink with single lever MOEN faucet.
12. White exhaust hood fan over stove vented to exterior.
13. Premium white electric stove, fridge and dishwasher installed.
14. Purchaser’s choice from one of three Designer selected color scale packages
from Vendor’s standard samples.
15. Quality MOEN chrome faucets for all bathroom vanities and tubs/showers as
per Vendor’s standard samples.
16. White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
17. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms vented to exterior.
18. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
19. Plate mirrors above vanities in all bathrooms.
20. Designer selected bathroom color package as per Vendor’s standard samples.
21. 13 x 13 Ceramic floor tiles with color matching tiles in tub/shower enclosures
as per Vendor’s standard samples.
22. Complete premium stackable washer/dryer combination installed
with floor drain underneath.
23. Composite plank vinyl flooring throughout unit from Vendor’s standard samples.
24. Forced air gas high-efficiency vertical HVAC unit (heat and air conditioning)
with individual suite control (Rental – Contract to be signed on Closing).
25. Tankless Hot water on demand gas heater on a rental basis. (Rental -Contract
to be signed on Closing).
26. Programmable thermostat installed in central location of suite.
27. All units to have 100amp breaker panel service.
28. All electrical in accordance with the Ontario Hydro Standard.
29. Standard light fixtures throughout.
30. Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors as per Ontario Building Code.
31. TWO TV Cable rough-in locations (one in family room and one in master bedroom).
32. TWO telephone rough-ins (one in kitchen and one in master bedroom).
33. White DECORA light switches and electrical outlets throughout.
INTECH – INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY
34. Keyless entry digital suite door lock.
35. Building sensors will recognize your phone/fob when entering the building and will
open entry doors automatically.
36. Receive condo management communications and parcel delivery notices to your cell phone.
37. Adjust the setting on your suite thermostat from anywhere.
38. Access entry cameras that are strategically placed in the building.
39. Suite Security monitored through both the Concierge and your mobile app.
Units from $419,900 or $1,162/sq ft
Similar projects near The Citadel Condos